Thursday, January 24, 2008

Music for the Ups and Downs

So now that I am going through this sucky ass engagement breakup, listening to two particular artists have helped.

When I want to feel sad and cry and pity myself, nothing says "slash your wrists" quite like the gorgeous and grey Damien Rice.

Damien Rice - Grey Room
Damien Rice - Cold Water
Damien Rice - Accidental Babies
Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter
Damien Rice - I Remember

Oh, but when the days look brighter and I need some happy music to help me lift my spirits, nothing says happy and love quite like the memorable Bob Marley. It's hard to listen to his music and be pissed at the same time.

Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry
Bob Marley - Easy Skankin (for Seth)
Bob Marley - One Love

Links valid for 7 days after post

No comments: