Friday, June 27, 2008

Top 3 Women I'd go Lez For

Ok I'm not a lezzie - I'm as straight as an Asian's hair - BUT I am a woman and I do appreciate the female form. And there are times when certain ladies of the female persuasion make me feel happy. They either birth in me a feeling of strength, admiration, lust - it's weird but I dont find anything wrong in not only wanting to be like them, but wanting them as well. Anywho, here is my list of Top 3 Women I'd Go Lez For.

1. Angelina Jolie




The Queen Bee. The Goddess. The Siren herself. For years, she has topped my list - no one, and I mean NO ONE has ever come above or before Angie. This woman not only secretes sex, lust, danger and overall badassness, she is a humanitarian. She gives. She is just fucking awesome, and I love her and I would wrestle Brad Pitt in a mudhole for her!

2. Dita Von Teese




Burlesque dancer. Again, just exudes sex, confidence and elegance. Just beautiful, gorgeous and so simple. I ADORE her.

3. Salma Hayek






Amazingly gorgeous Mexican actress. She has this classic beauty about her. Another fine example where curves supersede bones.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was worth the wait. You are so damn cool.