Thursday, May 15, 2008

Vent of the Day: Men can be such fucking idiots


Jesus H, you'd think that 33 years of living, breathing, eating, and fucking women would make you an expert by now - but no. You pieces of shit think that because you are no longer in college then that means that any bimbo that crosses your path must oblige to YOUR standards because you're old and you don't have time for complications, discussions, arguments and thought-provoking conversations - which is why you have been so single for so long. That's cool yo - I wasn't the one begging for a fucking relationship - because if you can recall, I had just ended a fucking relationship when your sorry ass wouldn't leave me the fuck alone. And I'm sorry but fucking one of my friends whether we were together or not is going to bother me, especially when said "friend" is a fucking slut that I don't talk to anymore because she is the type of person that fucks around on her husband when he was locked up - OH AND GUESS WHAT you were one of them she fucked while HER HUSBAND WAS LOCKED UP. Yeah its going to bother me and the last think you need to do when I wanted to talk about it was WALK AWAY. God you men are so fucking typical - the going gets tough and you bail. At least I can take your bullshit and call you on it which makes me a better bullshit-taker, but you - anything that I spew that offends your fucking delicate nature and its bye bye. This is one ass you WONT be tapping anymore asshole.

/rant

No comments: