Thursday, October 4, 2007

BAnn Coulter


Honestly, I don't know what to think of this idiot. I don't really pay much attention to her, but then something like this happens and I don't know whether I am pissed about it or I find it funny. Not sure. What this idiot is apparently sure of is that if women's suffrage never took place, there would be no Democratic party. And this, mind you, coming from a Republican hag that benefits from the 19th Amendment by being able to talk this crap and vote for that retarded president in office right now. Oh wait - she did vote but she did it illegally.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."

See that single gals? You are not voting properly!!

Oy, I already spent too much time on this hag. Moving on!!

No comments: